Monday, September 28, 2009

Drawing For "Far East Of Eden Kubuki Den"


Well it's been a longtime since We have run a contest here at PCEnginefan. This one is going to be a short but sweet contest. The prize is Far East Of Eden Kubuki Den which was donated By our friends at Risingstuff. This is going to be very simple. Email me your entry at windancerac@gmail.com In the Title of your email must be "Far East Of Eden Kabuki Den" Contest. In the body of your email You must supply me with a name. I will get The address for the winner after the drawing. You have until 10-19-09 to get your entry into my email for a pretty decent and free RPG on the PCEngine. So come join the fun and win a free game by simply emailing the correct info I need to give this game away..........

Here is an Excellent review of this game from The Brothers DuoMazov enjoy!

Spread The Joy Of PCEngine By Windancer

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Time has come and gone! HOPE I WON!!!!