Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Sweet Revenge for Roy and RJ

Well I stopped by Roy's house to help out with his computer and what happened we got into another game of Moto Roader. I was pretty cocky from my win over the boys on the weekend while Nectarsis was here. I'm thinking there will be no revenge! Boy was I wrong. Right from the get go Roy was running like a god taking tight corners and winning the first race to get the ever important Turbo for his car. Once he did that it was over he seemed to be dragging me around the Track! To make matters worse his son R.J. Was on his tail dragging me also LOL. I have to say they smoked me. we didn't get to finish because I had to run out and get the wife some food before we got done (Likely story) You have won this Round Roy, but next time I will defeat you! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

By Windancer

4 comments:

nectarsis said...

Comeback FAIL lol. Another good time I see.

Unknown said...

lol WD you better go home and get some lap time in with your copy of the game so you can make your come back!

avenuePad said...

I'm jealous of all this Motoroader action.

Windancer said...

and I just picked up motoroader 2 ;)