Saturday, January 30, 2010

Imports from the Land of the Rising Sun


If your looking for a place to call your online Home. Or just want to buy some import games Risingstuff is the place for you. Sensei and Alex are 2 of the nicest people and have a nice selection of games from the Famicom systems to the PCEngine. The Message boards and forums are a wealth of information and have many system areas to choose from to post too. The Chatroom is my personal favorite I like to chat. I'm pretty lazy when it come to posting in the forums but if i'm pressed I will post from time to time. It's a really Laid back site with some good people posting and chatting so come on over and Enjoy risingstuff with the rest of us and post in the Newly created TurboGrafx 16 section.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

WD will you be making RS your new online home now then?

Windancer said...

yes more then likely its nice and relaxed so I think I will :)

Unknown said...

Ok cool WD i will know where to find you then buddy.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the plug windy. :) Hope all of you who I haven't seen in awhile come drop by chat/ the forums!