Monday, August 4, 2008

World of Warcraft has taken another soul


Well as most of you know by now PCEF has gone to the darkside. Playing the World of Warcraft again. The Soul stealer known as World of Warcraft has taken my good friend from me once more (windancer Cries).



Well this truly sad song says it all. My friend has left us for another LOL. If you guys feel the need to play Warcraft or any other MMORPG let us know we can come and take care of the problem for you. Either take all your pc engine equipment and games or just cut your cable lines for you. The service will only cost you our plane tickets, hotel room, and a little walkin around money for food. If you need us to shoot you the fee is nogotiable but will cost considerable more especially if there is life insurance involved LOL ( now that last part was joke). Dont get all serious on us now! These online MMorpg's ruined me as a gamer and I have no desire to ever lose my soul again!

By Windancer

2 comments:

Windancer said...

Now in pcef's case a gunboat fest might bring him back if we keep the shotguns on him while he plays the game for 6 hours LOL

Mithos said...

BURN BABY BURN!!!!!!!!